Yash Biography: KGF Chapter 1 & KGF Chapter 2 are blockbuster movies for Indian cinema. For that reason nowadays KGF actor Yash is very famous. In this post, let’s find out some more exciting facts about Yash’s Biography Age, Family, Wife, Movies, Net Worth, Wiki, and life.
Indian actor and singer Yash, whose real name is Naveen Kumar Gowda, is well-known in the Kannada cinema industry. With Jambada Hudugi, Yash made his acting debut in 2007. He played a supporting role in the movie. He gained notoriety for playing Ramachari in the 2014 Kannada film Mr. and Mrs. Ramachari.
|Full Name||Naveen Kumar Gawda|
|Profession||Indian Film Actor|
|Date of Birth||08-01-1986|
|Age (as in 2022)||36|
|Birth Place||Bhuvanahalli, Hassan District Karnataka, India|
He attended Mysore’s Mahajana High School for his studies. After finishing his schooling, Yash joined B.V. Karanth’s theatre troupe. He made his acting debut in the TV series Nanda Gokula. He then began his career in this field by contributing to numerous TV shows, including Shiva and Malebillu.
Yash’s Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
|Height||In feet inches- 5’11’’|
|Body Measurement||Chest- 42”|
Biceps- 16” (All in inches)
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
His father, Arjun Kumar J., worked as a driver in transport service companies. Her, mother, Pushpa, is a housewife. Yash also has a younger sister, Nandini. He married actress Radhika Pandit on 2016. they have two children including a daughter named Ayra and a son named Yatharv.
- He then started his career in this field by working in many TV series like Malebillu, Shiva, and many more.
- In addition, Yash played a supporting part in the Kannada film Moggina Manasu opposite Radhika Pandit, for which he received the Filmfare Award for Best Supporting Actor.
- His love film Googly, starring renowned actress Kirti Kharbanda, became one of the highest-grossing films of the year in 2013. Modalasala, his first commercially successful film with Bhama, was released in 2010 and has since become a classic.
- He gained a lot of popularity in 2018 thanks to her blockbuster film KGF: Chapter 1, which both audiences and reviewers praised. That year, this movie earns Rs. 250 Crore at the box office thanks to its enormous success. Yash was known by the name of Rocky Bhai with the release of the film KGF.
- In 2022, the Sequel of his movie KGF Chapter 2 collected more than 134 crores on the first day of its opening.
Yash Kannada Movie List
- Jambada Hudugi (2007)
- Moggina Manasu (2008)
- Rocky (2008)
- Kallara Santhe (2009)
- Gokula (2009)
- Thamassu (2010)
- Modalasala (2010)
- Rajadhani (2011)
- Kirataka (2011)
- Lucky (2012)
- Jaanu (2012)
- Drama (2012)
- Chandra (2013)
- Googly (2013)
- Raja Huli (2013)
- Mr. and Mrs. Ramachari (2014)
- Santhu Straight Forward (2016)
- K.G.F: Chapter 1(2018)
- K.G.F: Chapter 2 (2022)
Yash net worth
Yash, one of the most popular performers from South India, is rumoured to have a net worth of over $7 million (about Rs. 53 crores) as of 2022. Yash earns the most of his money through movies, advertisements, and brand endorsements. In addition to his performing remuneration, Yash receives the profit share from his films. He accepts a sizable payment for brand endorsement. Yash Biography
Facts About Yash
- Yash does not smoke and drinks alcohol.
- More than 6.3 million followers follow him on Instagram.
- Yasho Marga Foundation is an organisation that was founded by Rocky Bhai. This foundation seeks to improve the lives of the people in Karnataka’s rural communities by providing clean water.
- He shared a photo of himself and his daughter Ayra on his Twitter account for his followers after he became a father.
- He starred in Modalasala in 2010, which became Yash’s first commercial solo hit.
- On December 9, 2016, Yash wed Radhika Pandit, an actress, in a private ceremony in Bangalore.
- He received a Filmfare Award in 2009 and 2015 for the movie Moggina Manasu. In 2015, he received SIIMA, a Filmfare Award, and an IIFA Utsavam Award for the movie Mr. and Mrs. Ramachari.
- He won nine awards in 2019 for the movie KGF Chapter 1.