Samantha Biography: Beautiful Indian actress Samantha Ruth Prabhu Akkineni, often known by her stage name Samantha, is well-known for appearing in south Indian films. Even without a godfather, her talent allowed her to enter the field. In Tamil and Telugu movies, she has made a name for herself as one of the best actresses. Creating the web series The Family Man Season 2 on Amazon Prime also allows for Hindi cinema production.
Today, let’s get more fascinating information about the amazing actresses Samantha’s life and career, including his biography, age, family, wife, movies, net worth, and wiki.
|Name||Samantha Ruth Prabhu|
|Date Of Birth||28 April 1987|
|Age||35Years (as of 2022)|
|Profession / Occupation||Model / Actress|
|Mother Tongue||Malayali, Telugu|
|Place of Birth / Hometown||Pallavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Current Residence / Address||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
On April 28, 1987, Samantha was born in Pallavaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Age of Samantha Akkineni is 35 Years Old (As of 2022).
She received her education at Holy Angels Anglo Indian Higher Secondary School in Chennai before graduating with a degree in business from Stella Maris College. She worked on modeling assignments when she was a student.
Samantha Height, Weight, and Body Measurements
|Height in Feet Inches||5′ 6”|
She is from a Christian middle-class household. Her Malayali mother and Telugu father were her parents. Joseph Prabhu is her father, and Ninette is her mother who is a housewife. Her two older brothers Jonathan, and David. She considers herself to be Tamilian because she speaks Tamil really well.
She wed Naga Chaitanya on October 6, 2017, in accordance with Hindu customs in Goa. They celebrated their Christian wedding the following day. Then Samantha and Naga Chaitanya announced their split in October 2021 after 4 years of marriage.
Samantha Personal Life/Career
Ye Maaya Chesave, a Telugu movie directed by Gautham Menon, served as Samantha’s debut in the industry (2010). The movie was also dubbed Vinnaithaandi Varuvaaya in Tamil (2010). She won the Filmfare Award for Best Debut Actress in both languages of this film (Tamil & Telugu). She has acted in more than 45 movies. She has won numerous honors, including three CineMAA Awards, six South Indian International Movie Awards, two Nandi Awards, and four Filmfare Awards.
Eega, Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu, Theri, Mersal, and other well-known films are a few of her best. She is well-known for her brand endorsements as well. She also heads the charity Prathyusha, which helps children and women.
She got more popular when she appeared in an item song for the movie Pushpa (2021). The song is Oo Antava Oo Oo Antava
Samantha Net Worth
From various sources, it was found that Samantha’s Net Worth is $13 Million (Rs. 101 Crores) in 2022.
Facts About Samantha
- In 2012, she founded her own non-profit organization (NGO), Pratyusha Support, to offer medical assistance to mothers and children. She contributes her revenues from product launches, inauguration ceremonies, and endorsement events to the foundation.
- She is a well-known celebrity brand ambassador for numerous product launches, including jewelry brands, Lu soap, footwear, and many more.
- She had a compromised immune system, and antibiotics had a negative impact on her health.
- The Family Man 2 on Amazon Prime Video featured Samantha.
- She has been chosen as the first ambassador for the Maaza mango drink in the south.
- In her 20s, she worked numerous part-time jobs.
- The actress draws inspiration from Audrey Hepburn, a well-known Hollywood performer renowned for her realistic portrayals.
- Although Samantha Akkineni is South Indian, she has an unrivaled love for sushi. She adores this Japanese cuisine, which consists of cooked vegetables and raw fish.
- Trisha Krishnan is one of his favorite actors. She even had the chance to portray Trisha in Telugu, who played the character of Jessie in Tamil.
- Samantha is now the second actress to have won both the Filmfare Award for Best Tamil Actress and the Filmfare Award for Best Telugu Actress, following the well-known heroine “Revathi.”